Join us on SUNDAY from 10:45 AM to 12:00 noon.
FIRST TIME GUESTS are treated to lunch on us at SUBWAY. It's our way of saying, “Thanks for visiting our community.”
We are a family, so DRESS CASUALLY and be comfortable, like you would with your family.
Our “Praise Team” leads with CONTEMPORARY MUSIC.
NURSERY CHILDCARE is available, but we advise coming a little early.
KID'S CLUB for grades K-5. The children leave for our “club rooms” after the offering and before the morning message. A lesson, craft, and snack are provided.
This Week at CrossWalk
Adult Bible Study
CrossWalk Kids' Club
- Age 4-6th Grade, Children's Program
- Children depart the worship hall after the offering
- Message: Does God's Grace End at the Judgment?
- Series: The Good News about Grace
Encouragement Group; Book Study
- NO ENCOURAGEMENT GROUP, Happy Father's Day
- The Naked Gospel, Dr Andrew Farley
- Chapter 21 (Next meeting: July 1st)
Jr. High Youth Discipleship
- Where Was God When: Real Answers to Hard Questions
- 6th - 8th Grade